This magnificent property is formed by 4 apartments of approximately 30m2 air-conditioned with TV
Each one is composed of:
- - Fully equipped kitchen.
- - Plates, silverware and cookware.
- - Independent bathroom, H/C water and toiletries.
- - Fans and linen.
- Bar-Grill, terrace on the 2nd floor, small gym, laundry and garage.
- Reception / Assistance service and 24-hour currency exchange.
- Ramps for access with wheelchairs.
- Luggage room and courtesy bathroom.
- Apartment No. 1 - to consult
- Apartment No. 2 - to consult
- Apartment No. 3- to consult
- Apartment No. 4 - to consult
This property is centrally located at # 6604 Calle Cristina (39) / 66 and 68, within walking distance to the most interesting places of the city: 100m from the Paseo del Prado, the main thoroughfare of the City. 200m from Villuendas Park, WI-FI connection and access to the main local transportation routes. 800m from the Inter-Provincial and National Train and Bus Terminal . 700m from the Boulevard San Fernando. 500m from La Casa Mimbre, the most important commercial center of the city. 5km from Jaime Gonzalez Airport.
About the City:
“Cienfuegos is the city that I like the most,” has been said more than once and was used as a theme in one of his most famous songs by “El Barbaro de Ritmo”, Benny More. Also known as La Bella Ciudad del Mar, La Perla del Sur, it was founded April 22nd, 1819 by French settlers under the control of Don Luis de Clouet, who settled in the peninsula of Majagua and named the town initially as Fernandina of Jagua in honor to the king Ferdinand VII and to the local aboriginals .10 years later, in 1829, the King authorized to change the name of the town, that from then on is called Cienfuegos, in honor to the Captain General of the Island of Cuba: Jose Cienfuegos. The very well preserved Historical Center was declared UNESCO Patrimony in 2005.
Terms and conditions:
House Rules that must be met for your comfort: Turn off lights and air conditioning before leaving home. Non smoking apartment. There are no cleaning costs.
10 people distributed in the 4 apartments.